Wednesday, August 31, 2016
NGOs' Association to Organise Terittory Wide programmes in support of All India Strike
In support of All India Strike on 2nd September, 2016
By Central Trade Unions & Confederation of Central Govt. Employees and Workers, New Delhi
NON GAZETTED GOVT. OFFICERS’ ASSOCIATION
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Jointly with Centre of Indian Trade Unions (CITU)
Protest Programmes all over the Islands
On 2nd September, 2016
PROGRAMME AT PORT BLAIR
ü MASS DHARNA at Tiranga Park from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
ü Procession from Tiranga Park at 4 p.m. followed by Public Meeting at 5.30 pm.
Urgent measures for containing price rise; Contain un-employment by employment generation; Strict implementation of Labour Laws; Stoppage of disinvestment and Contractorisation; No FDI in Railways, Defence etc.
Demands of Central Govt. employees
1. Avoid delay in implementing assurance given by Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30th June, 2016, especially increase in minimum pay and fitment formula.
2. Continuation of all advances and allowances in existing rate.
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and National Pension Scheme (NPS).
4. No privatization, outsourcing, contractorisation of Govt. Functions.
5. Filling up of all vacant posts by special recruitment. Lift ban on creation of new posts.
6. Remove ceiling on compassionate appointment.
7. Extend the benefit of Bonus Act Amendment, 2015 by enhancement of ad-hoc bonus/PLB to Rs. 7000/- from financial year 2014-2015 etc.
All Govt. employees are requested to participate in the Procession & Public meeting!
(P. Sathyapal) (T.S. Sreekumar)
President General Secretary
Non-Gazetted Govt Officers’ Association